Worst Wedding DJ Ever?!
Knowing that I run a Wedding DJ business, my friends sent this hilarious but horribly truthful video posted on YouTube.
It is a haunting reminder to engaged couples out there...research your DJ!
Elevated Pulse Productions (EPP) is a member of the ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association) which holds all members to a strict code of conduct and commitment to business excellence. This code of conduct must be upheld by any DJ we send to work events. Weddings are, of course, one of the most important days in couples' lives and we want to do anything and everything to enhance that day...not ruin it.
Here are a few questions and tips to choosing your Wedding DJ:
- Check references and reviews
- Make sure they provide a written contract
- Ask if they carry insurance that protects you & them (EPP carries $1 million liability insurance to every event)
- Do they participate in the community?
- Do they work with other wedding vendors?
Good Luck and Congratulations!